I somehow stumbled across these from a novelist writer online and I think they help. She recommended doing them 3x a day, aloud. I just read them. I’ve added a few of my own.
I think they help.
I really do.
Keep your spirits up.
It’s hard out there for a… writer.
Never give up.
I have lots to say on goal-setting but for now – these positive words can help. As writers, we have internal critics working overtime. Those voices can make it neigh impossible to write… on some days, on blue car Mondays. That’s when you just force yourself to do these. They help, really they do.
Feel free to download, copy paste & share.
- Every day, in every way, I’m getting to be a better and better writer.
- I like and respect myself. I know I am a worthy, capable and valuable person.
- I guide my own destiny, and I’m accountable for the results of my decisions and actions. I reinforce my successes and correct for errors.
- I easily anticipate and experience events in my imagination before they actually happen.
- I am my own expert, and I am not affected by the negative attitudes and opinions of others.
- I easily balance the needs of my family with my own need to write.
- Creativity flows through me easily and effortlessly.
- I am a talented writer.
- I have a positive expectancy of big success, and I take temporary setbacks easily.
- I am a creative person and develop my plots with confidence and imagination.
- Images and words come easily when I sit down to write.
- I have unlimited potential; I have unlimited creativity.
- I happily accept the joys and responsibilities of being published and welcome success.
- I write daily with excitement, enthusiasm, and confidence.
- I am well-organized and have a vivid picture of my goals.
- I don’t wait for inspiration. Work inspires inspiration. If I succeed, I keep working. If I fail, I keep working. Whether I feel interested or bored, energized or tired, encouraged or discouraged, I keep working.
- I have the craftsmanship and creativity to successfully finish this book.
More self-affirmations from Shad Helmstetter:
(THE SELF-TALK SOLUTION)
- I have talents and skills and abilities. I even have talents and skills that I don’t know about yet. And I am discovering new talents inside myself all the time.
- I invest my time and energies where I choose. My time and energy are gifts which I guard and give by my choice – – but never by the demands, dictates, or the expectations of others.
- I am a winner. I am absolutely determined to achieve my aims. I am steadfast and persistent in the pursuit of my goals, and I will not give up.
- Each day my confidence in my self-expression grows stronger and even more positive. I express myself easily, without fear or uncertainty.
- Each day I consciously remove from my mind the imaginary bindings of self-doubt and the unnecessary limitations of uncertainty and fear.
- I am never afraid to try.
- I was not created to fail; I was created to succeed. Success is a part of who I am and a part of everything about me.
Latest posts by adn (see all)
- Best Writing Bread Recipe – No Knead Bread - September 2, 2017
- Jewelry Memories – knotted blessed red string protection bracelet - July 17, 2017
- Writing Playlist~ “Brace for Impact” Sturgill Simpson’s brilliant “A Sailor’s Guide to Earth” - February 10, 2017